Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Leave in Conditioner....

So, I think that I may have forgotten to wash the conditioner out of my hair last night....

My hair is a process...it is thick, has natural curl...it's basically like a horse's mane. I wash my hair at night, dry it, and then straighten it in the morning before work. So last night was business as usual. I washed my hair, rinsed. Conditioned my hair and Dave came in the bathroom when he got home and we started talking. I certainly thought I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair....

So I wrap my hair in my hair towel, get dressed, and then dry my hair. It felt thicker than usual, more tangled than usual, and took me longer to dry than usual, but I used a new conditioner so I thought that might be it. Fast forward to this morning...I was chi-ing my hair and it just felt a little "off" and then it hit me...did I not rinse the conditioner out of my hair??

Too little too late. There was no time to jump in the shower and start the whole process over. I guess maybe my hair will be silky smooth after my "leave in conditioner" is washed out...
I'm an idiot.

8 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ha ha! that is such a cute picture
i'm sure ur hair looks fabulous!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh my gosh that picture is so funny! I kind of feel like that cat today...

Mireya said...

Ha! I've accidently done this before. I had a hair stylist tell me once it's not a bad idea to do so anyway. Who knows, but at least you'll have soft hair after you wash it!

Annie said...

Oops!! Maybe you hair will be extra silky smooth after the extra conditioning that it got today :)

It cant hurt!!

Alissa said...

Oh I've done this before I hate the feeling all day. If it makes you feel any better my hair takes forever too. It's so thick and takes forever to dry.

Jessica said...

you aren't an idiot, you are pretty funny though!! One time I took a shower and completely forgot to wash my hair. Talk about a bad hair day!!

Travis and Rebecca said...

Too funny!! Oh I remember how beautiful your hair was when we lived in the Pi Phi house! I'm sure it is just as gorgeous. BTW... thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Miss you girl!

Liz said...

The best part about this is the very last sentence. I can almost see you shaking your head and rolling your eyes at yourself when you typed it.