Here are a few of my favorite things currently: (I kind of feel like Oprah right now! Except you aren't magically getting ANY of these things, you don't really care what my favorite things are, and no one is screaming/fainting/crying/passing out because of this HUGE reveal. Nonetheless, I will begin.)
- It's SPRING!! 85-95 degree days are here!
- It's baseball season
- Cherries in the Snow, You're a Pisa Work and Cajun Shrimp toenail polish
- Easter Bunnies and seeing the little girls in their fancy Easter dresses and patent leather shoes
- The reason for Easter: Celebrating Jesus as a risen Savior!
- Monday night TV: DWTS and The Hills
- The Duel starting again on MTV (I just love these challenge shows...such trash, but it sucks me in)
- Sno Cone season
- Grilling out and eating outside
- My new found favorite: Magnolia Banana Pudding
- Black Mango iced tea
- MY SISTER IS MOVING BACK TO TEXAS!!!!!! If any of you live in the Dallas (or Austin) area and are looking to hire a darling, hard working, smart as a whip, former (well, former after tomorrow) advertising assistant at O, The Oprah Magazine let me know. I can hook you up!
- Coconut Lime candles from Wal-Mart (Remember the $3.00 Mainstay ones I told you about?? They have a new summer scent. Go.get.them.now.)
- Sonoma chicken salad from Whole Foods. Special thanks to my MIL for introducing this to me
- Planning fun weekends with friends involving the outdoors, grilling out, golf for the guys and poolside gossip for the girls! CAN.NOT.WAIT.
- I'm loving these flip flops although I would NEVER pay that price for them. They're cute, but not THAT cute.
"It's spring fever.... You don't quite know what it is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” ~Mark Twain
PS...I've gotten a few e-mails asking what I do and what I like, etc. I have answered a bit of what I like in this post. As for what I do, I am a meeting planner for a non-profit association. I plan our annual conference, board meetings, and many other events and meetings throughout the year. If you have any questions for me, or would like to nominate something for a Fabulous Find Friday, OR, if you are looking for a certain something and would like my help in finding it e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org . I'm looking forward to hearing from you!