Friday, April 3, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday!

I am in a wonderful mood today for three reasons:

  1. It's Friday. Period.
  2. I get to see this person this weekend
  3. I found some super cute and hopefully easy projects to bring Spring and Easter to my home! I hope you have fun with it too!

First of all, I have been looking for a plate like this for 3 years!

I saw one at a friend's house when we were there for a shower and it had the cutest saying on it. Since then, every time I have gone to her house I have had plate envy and always noticed what she has written on it. It's usually a verse, or a fun message to her hubby, or a "Happy Birthday" memo. I have looked everywhere, and although Southern Living used to sell it, they no longer carry it. Bummer dude. But the other day, after a bit of searching I found one! The Write Plate carries several versions of the plate! You can get one in a square plate, or an oval plate, or a platter...whatever your little heart desires! You can change the bow to match your home or even switch it out for different holidays. I'm so excited to finally be getting one of these!

When I get my plate I'll write something cheesy like "Hoppy Easter"....oh the possibilities!

I'm thinking I could set one of these fabulous candles right next to my plate. Are they not the cutest? None other than super crafty Martha came up with the idea for these grass candles . They look pretty easy, so maybe even I can do it!

And finally, Marty has outdone herself again! If the Christmas card tree wasn't enough, we now have the Easter egg tree to get excited about! My Christmas card tree brought me 3 good weeks of excitement and a table centerpiece. I'm looking forward to trying this one out!
Have a great weekend! Your home will be looking Springy and ready for Easter in a "hop", skip and a jump!

No comments: