Friday, October 24, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday!

I love candles! I light candles all over my house the minute I walk in from work and the minute I wake up on Saturday mornings. If I'm going to be hanging around the house, I like to see my candles burning. They serve as light, ambiance, mood and of course, fragrance!

I have different favorites for different seasons. I am so excited for December to roll around so I can fill the air with my favorite holiday scent. I have bought expensive candles and I have bought super cheap candles. Most of the time, the ones that cost next to nothing give you about your money's worth, but have no fear....I have found one that actually works!!

My best kept secret......A candle that is $3.24 and honestly works! It's very fragrant and my favorite is mulled cider which is perfect for our current season! It is part of the mainstays collection at WalMart. I couldn't find a link or photo...I guess you'll just have to physically go to WalMart.


I LOVE this candle during the Christmas season. It is a Tyler Candle and the scent is Candy Cane. These candles are very fragrant and one will last all December. (I told you, I burn them constantly...probably at least 3 hours a day and longer when I'm home all day) My only beef with these candles is that they can burn black if you don't keep the wicks trimmed.


I absolutely love this line of candles from Anthropologie and have a hard time choosing my favorite. I will go with Fleurs De Fete for the summer months.

Another personal favorite is part of the Capri Blue line. Anthropologie carries these as well, but I have seen them many other places. These are amazing! I love Aloha, but they are all wonderful.

Our houses SMELL cleaner already! :)

PS...I'm so excited because I was asked to be a guest blogger over at Today's Housewife blog. Check out my guest blogging debut, and you might just find a few more fabulous gift ideas! TGIF!!

5 comments:

sem said...

how the HECK are you finding time to blog when you're running all over the place for RFC?! you are so funny, tiffany. honestly. smooches, sem

Kama said...

Thanks so much for posting for us! I enjoyed reading your recommendations! I'm getting ready for Christmas already--can't wait!

lesli said...

i'm so glad you posted this! i use wallflowers in my home, but am needing a candle for our hotel room! so timely! xoxo

Katie Norwood said...

Hey T-Rog! Congrats on the guest blog. You're totally famous!!! I have another candle for you to try... The brand is called "wood wick" and the scent is "fireside". It actually has a wood wick (shocking, I know), and it sounds like a mini-fireplace burning! The scent is completely amazing and smells like fall and Christmas all rolled into one. I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond and it has been burning every waking moment since then. Love ya!

Unknown said...

omigosh....a candle that doubles as a fireplace by giving off scent AND making the sound...amazing! You know I have to go get one tomorrow with my 20% off coupon at BB&B! Thanks for the tip! XOXO