Tuesday, October 7, 2008

From the Window to the Wall....

These days it seems to be one project after another as we get settled. This weekend was no exception, but my project only took about 30 minutes and I think it made a huge difference. I had an idea for our bedroom, but I really wasn't sure how it would turn out. I ran it by several friends and family and I think all were fairly skeptical. I finally decided to complete the task this weekend and you can let me know how you feel about the finished product. Yay or nay???

Before: Our bedroom with the open wall above our bed.

After: Our bedroom with the new wall decor

I printed our initials out on regular printer paper and got 3 frames from Garden Ridge. It took me about 15 minutes to hang them...done and done. On to the next adventure!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love the title of this blog and the pics of your new room!!!

kristin fulghum said...

i love it. great and easy idea.

i also second the liking of the title.

Katie Norwood said...

Super cute! Love it. The title made me blush. Y'all always embarass me with those dirty songs!!!

Kristen said...

nice work Martha!