Friday, October 17, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday!

My love for pink crocodile and rhinestones allowed me to stumble upon some great buys for the fall! David gave me a hard time for giving you all "full priced items" when a "fabulous find" should definitely be cost efficient.....so here I go! I'm dressing you in head to toe sale items from White House Black Market.

I do LOVE that coach watch I showed you, but this one still generates money for Living Beyond Breast Cancer while supporting your wallet as well! At $58 it's a fraction of the price. And if you're a Little Black Book Member you'll enjoy an additional 5% savings.

This cardigan will keep you warm and stylish for those Friday night football games!

These jeans are so cute! And I have bought jeans from WHBM before and they wear wonderfully!

And how cute will these shoes be with your new jeans and watch?? They also have them in black and red and tweed.

Always accessorize!

"Remember you're never fully dressed, Though you may wear the best, You're never fully dressed without a Smile!" ~ Annie

No comments: