Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009: Year in Review

This year was really great. I know I'm blessed and I definitely have no complaints on the year, but when I was looking back and finding photos I really realized all of the amazing moments of 2009. I hope you have wonderful memories of 2009 and much to look forward to in 2010.
Ringing in 2009!

Mom turned the big 5-0!

Dave and I at the Cotton Bowl for our 2 year anniversary
Girls trip to Chicago and New York! And OPRAH of course!

I spent my 28th birthday with Billy Joel and Elton John...AMAZING!

The last trip to New Orleans to see Taylor play at Tulane!

Converted Giants fans! Celebrating Taylor being drafted to the San Francisco Giants

Decade of Friendship! Mexico with my Besties...

Work trip/short getaway to Florida in June

July 4th at the Lake...some of the best times!

My 10 year high school reunion!! Oh my gosh....where have the years gone??
We had a blast on our trip to Tennessee in October to see Dave's granddad

And finally, the Komen 3-day! What an amazing experience that was! I will certainly never forget it!


One thing is for sure...God is good, all the time! 2010...let's do this!

14 comments:

Jill said...

Loved your year in pictures! Happy New Year to you and all the best for a fabulous 2010!

Perpetual Prep said...

LOVE your pictures - thanks for sharing :) You're SO pretty :) Happy New Year to you and yours!
sHp

tootie said...

Great pictures! Happy 2010!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

What a LOVELY blog! Thanks for finding mine :) Happy New Year
*your newest follower,

-Ria

Elicia said...

You always look so cute Tiffany! I hope 2010 is even better for you. :)

Brown Girl said...

Looks like a fabulous year! Hope you have a wonderful new year and a kick ass 2010! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you had a GREAt year. So many pictures to show it all!!!! Love photos!!! I cant believe it is almost 2010... Blessings to you and the new year that lies ahead!!

Megan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Your blog is super cute (way cuter than mine)! Looks like you and your husband had a wonderful 2009.

Hope you guys have fun at the Spurs/Mavs game. Go Spurs Go!!

Have a wonderful and happy new year!

Ginger said...

love the pics looks like you had a great 2009!! Happy New Year!!

Brittany said...

Love your photos! Looks like you have a wonderful year. Enjoy your NYE.

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Looks like you had an A-MAZING year! I hope 2010 is just as great!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Aww what a fun year!!!! Happy New Year!

Natasha said...

You did have quite a year... Chicago, I am DYING to go there! Have a great New Year's celebration tonight =)

Chic Runner said...

So many fun events! I love that picture of your Mom. And it's funny to see your Taylor compared to my Taylor :) Cheers to 2010!