Monday, December 28, 2009

My New Toy...

For 2 years I have asked for the same thing for Christmas....a nice camera. I know it's not just an everyday purchase, so I have been patient, but I have really, really, really wanted it. Dave completely spoiled me this Christmas! I am so excited to have my new toy!

I can't WAIT to really learn how to use it. Right now I only know how to take very standard photos but I'm hoping to take a few classes at a local college and really learn what my camera can do. For now it just does this....
I love, love, love it....who wants to come over and let me take your pictures for practice?

12 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Hey, you are doing SO much better than me with my camera, ha! The pictures look great!!! Glad you had a good Christmas...Have a Happy New Year too : )

Anonymous said...

It looks like your off to a good start. I like the picture with the Christmas tree and you can see the american flag in the background. Really pretty! Enjoy your new toy! Happy New year!

kristin fulghum said...

woo hoo! we got a nice camera for christmas too...i'm so excited to have really good pics.

Chopsticks and Pearls said...

AHHH!!!!! That's so freaking exciting! I can't wait to see it!!!!

Kelsey Claire said...

I have had my new camera for about a month and I am still overwhelmed. If you find any new tricks pass the on!

melissa said...

How exciting! What kind did you get? I've been thinking about getting a nice camera for a while but I have no idea which kind to buy. Your pictures are great - I think you're off to a fabulous start with your new toy!

Liz said...

Yeah, tell us what you got! And I will DEF take classes with you! I actually have been meaning to really look at the ACC list... but I may do the free ones I have at Wolf Camera first. I have some extra passes so you can go with me on a Saturday AM! I will figure out the schedule.

br said...

Life w a Camera will make your life very exciting. Go take loads of Pics & I cant wait to see them.

Ginger said...

what a great Christmas present!!

tootie said...

Pretty pictures!! It looks like it was worth the wait!

If you don't mind me asking, what type is it? I hope to get a new camera soon, and I'm looking for suggestions on brands/models.

Elicia said...

You are going to have so much fun! I love playing with mine!

Chic Runner said...

Dang everyone is getting sweet new cameras and I'm so jealous! Enjoy it and I can't wait to see new pictures pop up on here! :)