Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wrap, wrap, wrap, wrap it up...

I meant to post this on Wednesday but the time just got away from me. One of the things I love the most about Christmas is giving everyone presents that I have thought through and I know (or hope) they will love. I pick out a new style of paper each year and have fun tying bows and making everyone's packages look pretty.

This year I couldn't find paper that I was really crazy about so I decided on a red and white stripe pattern and red ribbon. When I started wrapping and tied the first bow I knew I loved it! I was so happy the way everything turned out. I ran out of tags and Hobby Lobby was completely sold out, so I just made my own initial tags on more than half of my presents. That's why you see a couple of different tags in the photos.

I have funny Christmas stories...so stay tuned!! I hope your Christmas was wonderful!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

I love your wrapping and what you decided on!! I couldn't find wrapping paper I loved either but yours looks way better than what mine did!!!

kristin fulghum said...

oh how i love wrapping paper! so cute.

Susannah said...

I absolutely LOVE the idea of sticking with one posh paper, and your initial tags are a super cute idea too! Very chic, I shall be stealing this idea for next year!
xoxo

Kathryn said...

I am a sucker for pretty wrapping and bows...you did a wonderful job!

Jillian said...

Beautiful presents!!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

perfection!

mrs.mfc said...

Oh your gifts look adorable! I really like the stripes with the wide ribbon!

Perpetual Prep said...

Gorgeous gifts! I love LOVE wrapping gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!
sHp

Chic Runner said...

Um you should start a business wrapping gifts. Seriously. How adorable! :) Happy New Year!