Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Baby...

I have pretty much been a mess these past few Fridays and haven't been on my game with my fabulous finds. I tried to redeem myself on Sunday with the $5 magazine goodness but I realize it was a futile attempt to win back your affection. So today, I'm going to share with you a few things on my Christmas list. I have to say, I want big ticket items this year. When I began telling Dave my Christmas list I found myself starting sentences with words like, "Ok, so the first thing I want is so that when we have kids I can take really good pictures....and I'm even going to take photography classes...." and he would say, "Tiffany, What do you want?" Me, "I want a really good camera. But it's expensive. And I also want a laptop. And an iPhone. And since I know I won't get any of those things, I also want some bubble bath, a pair of shoes, some candles, fun recipe cards, and maybe a new black bag. But be sure and get my sister or your sister to pick it out."

Aren't the holidays fun? And speaking of holidays...thank you all so much for your sweet comments (and hilarious comments!!) about our Christmas card pictures. I am so thankful that you take the time to read my blog, read my silly stories about my highly encourageable family and take the time to comment. Your comments really do make my day!! You have no idea! So Thank you!!

Ok, back to shopping...without further ado, here is my more reasonable Christmas wish list.
I love good bubble bath. I've told y'all about my favorites before, but Lollia is certainly one of them!How great are these monogrammed recipe cards from Dabney Lee? I love the peacock, spring fling, paisley moderne, medallion...oh let's be honest, I love all the prints! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I might cook more if my recipes were on these fabulous cards!!
And I have a pair of gold flats that need to be retired. So these would be the perfect replacement so I don't have to skip a beat!
I haven't found my perfect black bag, but I did find this Tory Burch bag that's pretty stinkin' fantastic! It's not black and it's not in Santa's price range, but fabulous nonetheless! It's on sale, so maybe Santa will spoil you!!
I'm excited to spend some time shopping for my friends and family this weekend! Any great ideas for them?? What is at the top of your list?

6 comments:

katie newton said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the monogrammed recipe cards!!!!!! What a great gift idea!!! Totally stealing it, thanks. :) Oh, and are we watching The Bachelor this season? I need to know so I can plan my calender accordingly. :)

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

Hey Girl! So happy to have found you:) The recipe cards are absolutely darling! I cannot wait to try out some of your recipes!

Teresa said...

Hi Tiffany!
Delighted to find you in TX!
Adorable blog! I love Lollia too! Thanks for popping by Bainbridge! I hope you will visit again!
XXOOXX

Mary Lee said...

You're in luck, my dear. Katie & Co. in Houston sells Dabney Lee recipe cards :) and Katie will be happy to help Dave via e-mail!

Natasha said...

I have been dying to have a monogrammed recipe box for years... I just never knew they were so pricey!! And the recipe cards--ahhh how pretty.

I found some great Etsy sites that have personalized ones, too!!

Kathryn said...

I ADORE those recipe cards! Thanks for sharing!