Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday on Sunday...Get it While the Gettin's Good!

Here is a great gift idea for your friends and family...from now until December 12th, Amazon is offering a few of my favorite magazines at a steal of a deal! For only $5 you can gain a magazine subscription or renewal for a few classic favorites. You can't even get a combo meal at Sonic for $5! I know some of your favorite women would just love a full year House Beautiful!

A few of my favorites being offered at only $5 are below, but for a complete list click here!

Hurry!! Remember you only have until the 12th! Happy shopping! Ho-Ho-Ho!

5 comments:

Jax said...

OOh fun! I'm totally going to have to check this out!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I need to check it out too! Thanks for posting!

Sarah Mina said...

I got my boyfriend's sister a subscription to Glamour for her bday last year and she really liked it. It's such a great gift idea...it's the gift that keeps on giving for a whole year! :)

Heather said...

Oh I am going to go check this out, Hope I am not to late! Thanks for sharing!

keely said...

House Beautiful for me! Selfish, probably, but thanks!