Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Silver Fox

My sister and I have talked many times about our celebrity crushes. It started years and years ago with a deep rooted love for Jonathan Taylor Thomas and many, many posters adorning my adolescent walls. I too might have had a slight crush on Zach Morris and may or may not have watched Mighty Ducks 300 times to see Adam Banks.
But now, I am much older and oh so much wiser and I like to think I've raised the bar. I no longer rely on Disney to introduce my latest heart-throb and pick up the newest edition of BOP magazine to get the tear out posters...no no. I don't have the childhood crushes anymore. I now go for more mature men. Allow me to introduce you to my silver foxes. They should come as no surprise. Some of them are probably on your silver fox top 5....here are mine in no particular order....
Clooney. Not very original, but there's really no way of arguing it.
George Strait....Those that know me know I'm not really into the cowboy look, but in this case I'm willing to make an exception!
Patrick Dempsey....Obvi

Troy Aikman....The All-American boy

Even mom has a silver fox....she LOVES Andy Garcia....

Who's your SF? Do share!!

8 comments:

Chopsticks and Pearls said...

I'm pretty sure PACEY from Mighty Ducks...and more importantly Dawson's is still on my list.

Breanna said...

I am right there with you on the whole JTT thing. What a little heart throb he was!!

My SF's would have to include Clint Eastwood, Edward Norton, John Cusack, and John Corbett.

Jillian said...

I don't know if Hugh Jackman counts but I am TOTALLY in love with him!! And I had those teenage crushes to but I would add Donny for New Kids on the Block!!

Thirty Something Girl said...

1 . Clooney mmmm
2. Andy Garcia too. Loved him in the ocean's movie's with clooney.
3. Hugh Jackman...that aussie accent and mmmm logan/wolverine.

Sandra said...

I realized I had moved on to the silver foxes when watching Twilight. Scene when Edward walks in? It's ok. Scene when Dr. Cullen walks in? Hubba hubba! :)

katie newton said...

I'm sorry, but you missed one... GEORGE W!!! :):) Not really sexy so much as, awwwww, cute!!! :):)

alyssa said...

Easy. Anderson Cooper.

Also, has Kristen not explained the Clooney Clause to you yet? Because it exists. ;)

Kate said...

Dermot Mulroney!!! 3 words... The Wedding Date :)