Thursday, May 21, 2009

I owe you an apology...

Dear Fortune Inn,

I think I owe you an apology. I doubted your turnaround time and I certainly shouldn't have. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for getting my phone back to me in such a timely manner. Ever since I left your fine establishment I have made jokes about the fact that I probably wouldn't see my phone for at least 1-2 weeks, but the joke was on me when I opened my mailbox to find my precious phone on Wednesday! This would have to mean that you mailed it first thing Monday Morning. Bless your sweet heart for doing what you said you would do. Now I can read up on my text messages, and at some point I will listen to those 7 voicemails. A couple of them are probably my sister who KNEW I didn't have my phone but still called it about 5 times in moments of forgetfulness.

I did love that the phone was wrapped in a pretty little Christmas package and taped with clear packing tape as though no one should ever wish to get inside the box. Thank you for taking such care of my (terrible!!!) LG Shine. It meant the world to me. I will never doubt your timeliness or question the care you provide your patrons ever again.

Sincerely,
Tiffany

Safe and sound! Sent straight from Mr. Fortune himself!

3 comments:

kate mendenhall said...

"Oh I know who you are. You were with Mark Mendenhall."

I cannot believe the phone arrived. It's just so nice staying at family establishments sometimes.

Liz said...

oh. One of them is from me asking about summer bible study. listen and let me know. :)

katie newton said...

you should have known with a name like the Fortune Inn that you would be well taken care of! oh, will you please wipe down your phone- it seems to have lost its shine during transport. :):):) jk jk. LOVE your blog lift! :)