Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Show us Where you Live!"

A few weeks ago I told you about Kelly's tour of homes and I posted my kitchen. Well, this week is dining rooms, so come on in! Our formal dining is attached to our formal living room, and it is the first thing you see when you walk into our house. I am still working on the area above the buffet, so if you have any ideas, pass them along! Without further ado....

Come on in! This is the view from the front door. My formal dining/living is directly to the right...and there's my little man!

The week we moved in I bought that buffet from a neighbor having garage sale for super cheap! I sanded it and repainted it and it serves the purpose for now!



Dining area

One of the things I love about the house is the abundance of windows. I love the tree right outside this window.

This is the view from upstairs so you can get an idea of the layout of the room

The view of the other side of the room leading upstairs

One of my favorite verses.

And finally, this is the view from our living room. I love the tall, open ceiling.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out my Fabulous Find Friday and register for the giveaway!

21 comments:

Angela said...

Love it!! You got style! ;-)

Heather said...

I love your style!!! Your house is so pretty and I love your drapes in the dining room!! Great job!!!

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE your table

His Doorkeeper said...

Your house is so bright and beautiful! Love the open feel!

Love the scripture verse on the wall!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful space!

Blessings!
Kelly's Mom

TriciaNae said...

It's gorgeous...the whole thing. I want to move in.

Emily Arrison said...

Your space is so open and grand! I love your high ceilings. You have great taste. Thanks for sharing your dining room.

- Emily (www.timelesspaper.com/blog)

Melissa said...

Beautiful room! I love the buffet--what a great find (I've been looking for something like that in black).

Jill said...

Everything looks beautiful! I love the scripture on the wall. I think a mirror would look great over your buffet...maybe one with an arched top like your windows. Have a great holiday weekend.

Chic Runner said...

I am obsessed with your styling! It's so cute and goes together so well. I love the feel and openness of your home! Great style!!! :)

Jillian said...

I love the table and the white couch with zebra pillow!! So much fun!!

katie newton said...

I guess I just missed this post... LOVE our house!!! You should take up a new career- decorating! :)

Sweet Tea said...

Very crisp, clean decor.
Love it!

Kelley said...

Very, very pretty ... thanks for sharing !!!

keely said...

umm, hello side-job! looks fabulous!

sportzmom said...

Beautiful! I love the verse on the wall.

Stephanie says said...

I love how open your house is! You have a beautiful home!

KIMBERLY said...

SUCH A A BEAUTIFUL SPACE! I LOVE THE RED DRAPES AND THE ZEBRA PILLOWS! SUPER SNAZZY! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Little April said...

great room, I llove how open the space is!

crystal.a said...

I love your red chairs and little white couch! Where did you find them?

Pam Bowers said...

I love the open feel of your home. That window is amazing.

Kate G. said...

I love that wall behind the table with the white shelving!