Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This one goes out to the one I love...

Two years ago today I married the one my heart loves. It was a day filled with love, the celebration of our Lord, our families and our friends. It was absolutely wonderful, and today we get to celebrate and remember that day and the commitment we made to each other to love, honor and cherish one another all the days of our lives. Amen.

David, thank you for loving me when I am unlovable. Thank you for laughing with me and at me! :) Thank you for making me happy, making me feel secure, putting Jesus before me, respecting me and honoring me. I hope you feel honored, loved and respected each day by me.

Our first 2 years have been fun, joyous and memorable. This year we had the privilege of buying our first home. Although the whole process was somewhat of a challenge , we both fell in love with the same house and we are thankful to call it our home! We spent our "cotton" anniversary at the Cotton Bowl watching Dave's alma mater, Texas Tech play Ole Miss. It wasn't the outcome we had hoped for, but we had a blast, got a sunburn (80 degrees on January 2nd...only in Texas!), ate dinner at Patrizio's (where we had dinner the night we got engaged) and had a lot of fun together. Here's to year 3 and every year we're blessed with after! Love you! XOXO

2 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

happy anniversary!

Laura said...

I can't believe it has been 2 years! Congratulations and here's to another blessed and glorious year!