Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tell it like it is!

Um....this is a historic day for sure, and like any good citizen I want to be in the know. I watched the swearing in and I saw the First Lady in all of her "new outfit for the best-day-ever" glory, but that's about it. Alas, I had to get back to work. Thank goodness my sister sent me this link that absolutely made my day! It will for sure give you a good laugh!

My favorite so far:
11:30am Malia is wearing a purple/blue wool coat with a ribbon belt, and Sasha is wearing a similar pink one. Malia is taking pictures, and Brian Williams observes, "She'll have some better-than-average angles." Yes. She also has a better-than-average blowout for a 10-year-old.

11:55 a.m.: Oh, Aretha. What are you wearing on your head? Is that a Liberty Bow? And is this the lounge remix of "My Country, 'Tis of Thee?" CNN even had to identify the song on their ticker in case people didn't recognize it.

Awesome.

Happy Inauguration day.

1 comment:

The Ralston Family said...

I found your blog through Allison Assunto and my husband and I are doing P90X too, I thought we were the only insane people in the world. I have lost 7 pounds already! Good luck