Monday, April 5, 2010

Life's Short...Eat Dessert First!

This weekend we had dinner club and then Eater lunch. My duty for both events was to bring dessert. Now that's a task I can get behind. Dave chose banana pudding for dinner club and Papa chose strawberry shortcake for Easter lunch and I need to choose to go for a nice long walk after partaking in the festivities....


For the recipes click here and here...and also, in case you haven't noticed, I finally labeled my posts! (Most of them....) And you can find a lot of the recipes I have previously posted by clicking on the recipe link on the right hand side of my blog. These are easy and YUMMY desserts perfect for your summer get-togethers!

4 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

hey, they both have fruit...that counts as healthy right?

KW said...

YUM-MY!!! those look DE-LISH!!!

Sole Matters said...

OMG! i love their faces!!!!

Shelby Bukhenik said...

Those look delicious!! I feel myself gaining weight looking at them haha! The holidays are for enjoying yourself mind body and mouth, right?