Friday, April 23, 2010

Fabulous Find Friday! Seersucker edition...

I'm a complete sucker for....wait for it...seersucker. I love it when Dave wears his seersucker shorts, I literally need to squeal out loud when I see little boys in seersucker outfits, and melt my heart tiny princesses in seersucker dresses. Add a monogram and I just might spontaneously combust. It says summer, it says preppy and I say "Yes please!"


For the older crowd, I'm loving these hobo bags found on Etsy. They're finished with a fun patterned lining on the inside!

And I'm afraid the rest of today's finds are geared towards the little people. After all, I told y'all that 4 out of the 5 girls that I see once a week are prego! That leaves the 5th (ME!) doing lots of shopping. :) Those babies will be nothing if not well dressed!

Oh my...the outfit above is called "Daddy's Caddy"...be still my heart. And it may or may not be currently sitting in my mom's "baby closet"....I'm just sayin'

The adorable swimsuits below are from the same company and can be found here.

I know, right? It's adorable. Etsy.

It's not seersucker, but I couldn't leave it out. It had me at "hello". Both the one above and the one below are from this seller.

And last but certainly not least....I think this is my personal favorite...Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen....
Now I need to go play tennis, have lunch at the country club, or watch golf or something....Happy Friday!!

13 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG! I squeal at Seersucker and monogrammed outfits, too!! Haha!!

These pictures are ADORABLE!! Makes we want to have a little one!

Happy Friday, Tiffany!

Mrs. Pick said...

I agree! I just LOVE seersucker!

Kathryn said...

Oh.my.gosh. I am in LOVE with all of it!

Anonymous said...

I agree! So cute. Love the kids items you shared.

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

haha what a cute post! i'm a total sucker for seersucker too! lets go do lunch at the country club together in our seersucker ensembles! haha.. that dress is tooo adorable!

Annie said...

If those putfits dont make a girl wanna have a baby I dont know what would!!

Liz said...

This is my favorite FabFriFind you've ever done! Those bags are ADORABLE! Love this.

annalee said...

i'm pretty sure dressing in seersucker might be our love language around here. you would definitely approve of the kids' easter outfits. and confession sometimes i just go in their closets to smile at the seersucker. thanks for each and every one of these fab ss finds!

Shelby Bukhenik said...

haha that bikini is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

There is the CUTEST seersucker blue & white and red dress at Costco for a FABULOUS price like $10 or something... if you need a cute gift! It's at the one on 183.

Anonymous said...

That last outfit is adorable! I have to learn to make that :)

I also saw your 3 day walk button on the side, my aunt is a breast cancer suvivor, she is doing the walk in Atlanta!

I became a follower of your adorably cute blog! Come check out mine!

www.dukeandsarah.blogspot.com

Fabiola said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

And I love love those cute outfits. They are so perfect ; )

TLF said...

Oh, I love the green & blue hobo!