Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Best Things in Life are FREE!

Need a little pick-me-up this morning? Head on in to Starbucks and get a FREE pastry with your morning joe. Just tell 'em I sent ya! (Kidding...if you tell them I sent you they'll just stare at you. They won't really care.) You can print off the coupon or just pull it up on your PDA and show it to them. Happy caffeine and carb induced Tuesday!



PS...Rookie wasn't the only one who got a new do this weekend! We had to get our "Summer cuts."

5 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

love your summer do!

lesli said...

you look so pretty in your picture! that color is perfect for you. also, the hair looks great! xoxo

Liz said...

Your hair is TRES t-rog and TRES adorbs. And I am coveting your blueberry streusel loaf or whatever that piece of glory is.

kate mendenhall said...

I love it! You look great!

Chic Runner said...

Wow, you look so cute! And I totally got the starbucks freebie today too ya! for free stuff! :)