- Please get a pre-sandal-season pedi. Your feet will love you and so will those that must look at your feet. :)
- If your polish starts to chip, please do not paint over (and over and over) your big toe. Spare us all and just start over.
- Buy the right size. We don't need to see your toes hanging over the top of your sandals and we don't need to see your heel falling off the back. Likewise, pay attention to the width. Your pinky toe poking out of the strap is not flattering.
- White sandals, flip flops, etc- If they're not clean and white anymore RETIRE them! Seeing your black foot imprint on your white shoes is just not attractive.
- Toe rings and ankle bracelets....not a huge fan. I'm just sayin'....
With this coupon, sandal season, and Spring in mind, I thought I would point out some great ways to spend your money! :)
Slip your freshly painted toes into these darling sandals! I know what I'll be buying with my birthday money!!
These embellished sandals from Old Navy are so cute! And at $19.00 you can get a pair in ever color! I'm not totally into the Gladiator sandal thing, so these will ease me into the trend.
I love these strappy thong sandals. They are comfy, casual and totally cute.
I LOVE fabulous sandals, and of course, the gold gets me every time. Again, at $19 they are a steal!
This cotton slip dress from Old Navy is too cute. This would be perfect to throw on for a date night, to run errands, or even slip it on over your swimsuit for a cute cover up. I think those gold sandals would be darling with this!
Another really cute dress for a summer afternoon. And look at her shoe pairing! I've gotta get a pair!
When you're done at Old Navy you can run over to the Gap and get this darling little number. Yes please!
Here it is in a fun coral. Love this one.
Don't forget to print your 30% off coupon RIGHT HERE! Happy shopping!!