Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy birthday week, Jesus!

I'm not gonna lie, I like to milk my birthday for at least a week, so I FOR SURE think Jesus can do the same! Pretty sure Hobby Lobby's been celebrating since July! :) It's hard to believe Christmas is almost here, and I've heard many say they're not ready, or it just doesn't feel like Christmas yet, but the bug has bitten me and I'm in the spirit! I'm ready to celebrate and I'm SO looking forward to the Christmas Eve service at church. I just watched this video and I must share it with you. The hallelujahs at the end just get me every time. What an amazing gift we have received. This song gives me so much hope because God chose Mary to carry the child that saved the world. He picked her to trust Him, believe he had a purpose for her life, and just follow and be obedient. I wonder what he has in store for me?

I hope my Lord and Savior feels celebrated and praised this week. After all, a baby changed everything!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I LOVE that song!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on our blog. I love reading your blog, especially Fabulous Find Friday! You are too cute! Merry Christmas and Happy 2009 to you!!