Monday, December 1, 2008

The Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to my sister!! Today we get to celebrate you, Kristen and I'm so glad you were in town for honeypots and shopping trips! Kristen was given the pick of birthday cakes, pies, cobblers, whatever she wanted and she chose honeypots. That would be coffee ice cream, salted peanuts and honey. It sounds gross, but it's really so good! She also asked for the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen coffee table book for her birthday. It was a one of a kind birthday celebration, you can say that for sure!

I love you! We have so much fun together and I couldn't ask for a better sister. Thank you for always being there for me and always giving me someone to giggle with or listening when I need to cry. You are such a woman of God and I am so proud of the woman you have become. Happy birthday! And I miss you already. :)

No comments: