Friday, November 21, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday!

The holidays are here! We know because Macy's is playing Christmas music, Hobby Lobby has 900 trees up, and you have received invitations or "save the dates" for about 12 Christmas parties. It's all fun and games until you have nothing to wear! I have received a couple of e-mails asking for a few "Holiday Party outfit options" and I am happy to oblige! I have chosen a few things that I find adorable and I have tried to hit several price points. When you have many entrances to make it can get costly! Good thing my friends throw casual parties. :)

Let's get down to business!

This dress is so cute and classy! Very feminine.

This cute little number is from the GAP and you know it was love at first sight for me with those ruffles! (But please don't stand like this at your party!!)

This dress is so fun and can be worn again and again!

Classy and elegant, this dress would be perfect for any Christmas party and it could double as the perfect little number for your Christmas Eve service at church

This is the perfect outfit for your office party. I love the tuxedo look! I'm not crazy about the shoe pairing, but I know they're in....

So cute and so red! This dress is Jackie O meets Angelina Jolie...sexy and sophisticated! No worries...if black is your signature color, it comes in black too!

I.LOVE.THIS.DRESS. This is the type of dress that "that girl" would have the guts to wear and I would think all night about how adorable she looks in it! You could be THAT GIRL!

I can't wait to hear about what you choose for your parties. Be sure and send your fancy party pics my way!

3 comments:

lesli said...

That red dress was the bridesmaid's dress in my wedding last year! They wore it in black though and the Target version of that dress tied rather than have the hard bow, but I love that dress and still do! Wish I had it myself.

Katie Norwood said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!! I responded under it. You are right :-) I also love the plaid dress. You could totally pull it off!

Elicia said...

So I have both the gap ruffle dress and the cream ruffled top. I am also a sucker for ruffles. Love them!