Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Buddies

I want to introduce you to some of my greatest blessings. These women make me laugh and sit with me when I need to cry....most of the time we cry because we have been laughing so hard! I thank God that he has given me such amazing friends to share my life with.

Thank you for being my sister, my friend, my personal shopper, my encourager and my most trusted inner circle. I have shared my best days and my worst days with you and for that, I am forever grateful! I love you for the amazing women you are and for always bringing out the best in me. Each of you is truly a reflection of Christ's love for me.

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

* turn up your volume so you can hear the music!



"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy."~ Philippians 1:3-4

2 comments:

Chopsticks and Pearls said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! That is awesome!!!

kate mendenhall said...

You my friend too sista! I love you!