Friday, August 22, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday!

There is always a reason for gift giving. It could be Christmas, a birthday, a "thank you" gift or even "just because". The latter is often my favorite reason. :) Today, I'm going to help you find that perfect gift, totally within the budget, and for a guy or girl, young or old!

When Dave and I were thinking of things to get our bridesmaids and groomsmen we knew we wanted it to be special and something they could use. After all, we're talking about our VIP's! These are some of my favorite gift items and a couple of the gifts we gave our friends to thank them for being a part of our special day.
Men are sometimes hard to buy for. Although a 42" flat panel is a great go-to gift, it might not always be in the budget. Good thing J Crew saves the day with their Short-sleeve repp piqué polo. Dave really likes these shirts because they are good quality, and comfortable, and I love them because they can be monogrammed! The website doesn't show the shirts with a monogram, and I forgot to take a picture of Dave's, so you will have to use your imagination. But they look great.



The second one is the monogram we have used. And now for the good news....when I went to their website to get the photos I noticed they have these shirts on sale 2 for $50. What a deal! (The monogramming is additional, but well worth it)

Now for the LADIES! Girls, we all need a good bag. Something that is durable, big enough for all of our junk, and looks good while getting the job done! This bag is from Ballard designs and comes in many different colors, shapes and sizes. The best part is, the monogramming is free and they have a very quick turnaround time.

*Note: I have to thank Courtney for introducing me to these precious bags several years ago. She gave me one for my birthday and I was sold! I think my mom has one in every color. And no, I'm not exaggerating.

I thought you might enjoy a couple of pictures of these gifts in action...enjoy! And TGIF!
My mother in law and sister in law

Me and my Hubs

2 comments:

kate mendenhall said...

I love my bag, don't leave home without it!

Stacy J. and Lindsay B. said...

I have 3 of them (one from your wedding and 2 from other weddings)...so basically I have the entire set. Love them!