Friday, June 19, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday!

Oh my gosh...y'all are in for such a treat. I am so excited about this FFF and I can honestly say that I want EVERYTHING I post about today. Y'all know that I am a pretty conservative/classic dresser. I'm trying to punch it up a notch, but I always seem drawn to the solid colors, mostly black or brown, etc. Summer allows me to come out of my shell a little more, but we all know Winter leaves me kickin' it in my black turtleneck and boots. Because I'm pretty much a solids girl I try to find cute accessories to add a little color or "flare" to my outfits.....oh girlfriend....let me introduce you to flare!

I found these ADORABLE clutches on ETSY and I am in love. I haven't stopped thinking about them since and I have put together outfits in my head and justified needing just about every color/style! I'm sure Dave will just love the fact that I could spend a car payment on clutches, but whatever....without further ado....allow me to introduce you to the perfect bridesmaid gift, bridal gift, and without a doubt the perfect compliment to that little black dress you will be sporting to your Summer weddings.....

I LOVE these next 2 for the bride....I think the blue one is precious and adds a little color to a wedding gown. Perfect to throw your lipstick in for "touch-ups" at the reception and fun for her "something blue". If you want to keep it all in the family, the ivory one is gorgeous too and has the blue lining for a little "something blue"! (All of these clutches can be found with this ETSY seller)

And this is totally random, but while we're ETSYing...how adorable is this headband for your darling little girl??

"The only difference between us and the animals is our ability to accessorize!" ~ Clairee, Steel Magnolias

4 comments:

Elicia said...

Those are SO cute. I really have no need for one currently, but I really want one!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love all of them! I wish I would have had one of those cute clutches for my wedding. I took a look at some more of the headbands. They make them for adults as well. I might have to get one. Headbands are my new thing. I am glad I discovered your blog.

Jill said...

Love that light blue one. Very pretty.

Team LC said...

I saw those purses on another blog last week and LOVE THEM. Thinking about getting one in blue for my "something blue" on my wedding day... trying to justify it. So glad you found them too!