Wednesday, June 25, 2014

You're the Butter to my Bread...

These two crack me up. 

They are best buddies. Total opposites. If one doesn't think of it the other will. They belly laugh at each other's jokes (they're the only one who understands each other's jokes!), they wake up to each other every morning and have a little buddy meeting on how to gang up on me all day. 



He's the butter to her bread and I hope they are best buddies forever.


We drove by some local street art and decided to be tourists in our own city. It was lots of fun! 


C waved at all of the passing cars...


...and we even ran into someone we knew! She took a photo of all 3 of us. I can't get them to both look and smile at the same time and that's when I'm acting like a crazy person, so she certainly wasn't going to be able to get them to both look and smile. But I always end up behind the camera and was grateful to get a photo with my people. 


Happy hump day from Austin, TX! 

2 comments:

melissa said...

These pictures are awesome! I love them. C & P are just the cutest! How fun to have a built-in best bud.

Liz said...

I can't get over these. And you look GORGEOUS. I can barely take a shower... I don't know how you look so glamorous and fabulous. Oh wait, I do... it's in your name.