Monday, September 29, 2008

Am I on Candid Camera??

Y'all, I can't make this stuff up! So I have been in Dallas since last Thursday for work. I apologize there was no Fabulous Find Friday, but I'm not cool enough to have an iPhone to update from. Maybe if my readership reaches unprecedented numbers I will be forced to have unlimited media access. I'm sure that day is right around the corner.....back to the Big D...

I have been at a conference surrounded by superintendents, school administrators and school board members. I'm sure I have met some of your cities finest in the past few days. All that to describe my surroundings the majority of the week/weekend. Dave came to Dallas on Friday after he got off work so we could have a little hang out time in the evenings, so Saturday night, we headed out to the House of Blues where the title sponsor of the conference was holding their shen-dig. Imagine our surprise/sheer joy when we arrived back to the hotel to find TONS...I mean TONS of people dressed in Cowboys/Redskins paraphernalia. This one lady was my FAVORITE and by the time I got my camera she was gone. She was in head to toe Redskins stuff, had on her #21 Jersey (RIP Shaun Taylor...) and her rally towel....yes, you read that right...her rally towel tucked into her shorts.

The fans were out in full force Sunday morning at 10am getting ready for the big game. I knew no one would believe me, so I got out my camera and Dave got in the car. :) Cowboy fans mean business!

YEP, they absolutely knew I was taking this.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, were you guys staying in Irving?!

Katrina said...

I just found your blog, so fun! How are you guys. Do you see Liz often?

Katrina

Kate said...

That's Dallas for you! :) Your blog is so cute! I love all of your special shopping finds!

Thanks for your sweet message on my blog! It's always nice to have encouragement like that to make you smile!

Have a great weekend!
Kate (Robertson) Gavos