Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lake Love...

We spent last weekend at the lake with my family. It was fun, relaxing, so nice to enjoy the weather, good food, and family. And let's not discount the help of a few extra hands! P&C never run short on love and attention but it's on overdrive when the number of family members increase. 



We enjoyed sunrises, sunsets and even a rainstorm. Parker and Caroline spent a lot of time on the swing in many different arms.


We had sunset cruises, wake boarding lessons, and joy rides. 













Last, but not least, we all had to put on our white for mom's annual Christmas card photo. You can imagine the excitement. We've been doing this for as long as I can remember and every year we tell mom that we can wear something other than white. When we upload the photos she always says, "I don't know why y'all fight me on this. You know white looks good." 

Whatever, mom. #matchymatchy #doneanddone 


My favorite photos are always the outtakes captured during a random fire from the timer. :)







Our family of 4. (By this point P was hyped.)

Thanks for a great weekend, Mom and Dad. There's never a dull moment! 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

great photos! and I love that you all just go along with your mom's plan! the outtakes are always my favorite too.

Lindsay said...

Those photos are so precious! Parker and Caroline are just adorable. Outtakes are always my favorite!!