Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One Foot in Front of the Other...

This weekend was the Austin Race for the Cure. We had a beautiful day to celebrate my mom and the many other men and women who have fought this horrible disease that affects so many. Too many.

We had sweet friends, sweet babies and all of my sweet family come walk...

Team Zsa Zsa 2011

Charlie man, above and Sam the man, below (TOTAL troopers! They were in such good moods the whole time!)

My sister- Kristen, Mom and Me



The whole fam! Dave, my brother- Taylor, his GF- Rebecca, Mom, Me, Kristen and Dad


My dad, mom and mom's best friend- Coleen



One foot in front of the other...we'll keep walking 'til there's a cure.

Celebrating my favorite survivor as she crossed the finish line fully healed and got her pink rose.


Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

5 comments:

Liz said...

Loved it!!! Love celebrating your mom with your fam every year. :)

Lynsey said...

Love it! I hope to walk in our area Race for the Cure next year with my mom as she wears her Survivor shirt!

The Kriegels said...

vrog has great legs ;)

melissa said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day to walk for such an important cause! Hooray for cancer free!

Julie B. said...

This is awesome!! And I really love that it looks JUST LIKE your dad is wearing a TENNESSEE VOLS (!!!!) visor;) Being a VOL myself, I like it!

And the fact that so many friends and family support your mom in this each year is just A-MAZE-BALLS!