Friday, August 6, 2010

Fabulous Find Friday!

It's Friday! Can I get an AMEN? I've had a very good and very busy week so I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. The highlight of my week was an unexpected invitation to the Gridiron Luncheon to kickoff the Longhorn's football season. I had so much fun and really enjoyed hearing the coaches talk about the upcoming season. They showed about a 5 minute package of plays from last year and I literally had chill bumps I was so hyped. Bring on the fall, football and cooler weather!

Here are a few pics from the event...I was so excited when I saw Longhorn Legend Darrell Royal after the event. I was able to meet him and shake his hand and he was kind enough to take a picture with me!

I realize that Longhorn football might not tickle your fancy, so I'll move on. You all have my sister to thank for today's FFF. She posted about Emerson Made last week and I fell in LOVE! First of all, I just adore these flowers and secondly, I could look at her pictures all day long. Her style is so, so chic. Very fun, flirty, absolutely stunning, and seemingly effortless.

I love the idea of flowers in your hair, flowers on your shoes, flowers to jazz up classic cardigans and the "little black dress". For the bride, I love the ring bearer pillow, the flower on your dress, a beautiful blue rose as your "something blue"...the ideas and options are truly endless. Go visit her blog/shop and have a field day looking at all of her gorgeous items! I especially love those clutches!

And going back to football season, how gorgeous would a big burnt orange flower look with a simple white or black top for Texas football games?! Pretty fabulous...

5 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I want all of those clothes!!!!

Jessica said...

Okay now I'm obsessed with this. I'm heading right over to check out her blog and shop! Thanks for the comment on my blog!

http://www.ciaobellablog13.blogspot.com/

Shelby Bukhenik said...

Those flowers are beautiful and the pictures are amazing of them!!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. Love yours!! and the flowers are so cute. I love wearing head bands lately with flowers on them. Flowers on anything is so fun!!!

Samantha said...

this is so cute!!