Friday, November 20, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday!

I hope you've been nice because you are not going to want Santa to skip your house when you see what he's packin'! I was introduced to some amazing pottery years ago by my in-laws and it's time I share it with you!

Buck Pottery is located in Gruene, TX and they have some of the most beautiful pieces you will see. I feel certain you will want a few of these items for your kitchen! I've pulled a few of my favorites from their website, but each piece is handmade and unique. But don't worry! If you find something you like the Buck's will help get you something to match your needs.

Here are a few of my current obsessions...

Isn't it all gorgeous?? Imagine my joy when the Bucks gave David and I a beautiful bowl as a wedding present! I love it and use it often! The best part is, it is totally dishwasher safe...tried and true! Visit their website (http://www.buckpottery.com ) to browse their other pieces and make your holiday wish list!

And while you're web-browsing, browse on over and check out my Rookie Bear in this old school post! Today is "Show us your Pet" over at Kelly's Korner. We all know Rookie loves an audience! HAPPY FRIDAY!!

4 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh I love your blog too!

Heather said...

Oh I love these pieces, they are so beautiful! Your puppy is so adorable, we are hoping for one soon!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness I need to go here! It would be a great day trip for us. :)

Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

those mugs are WONDERFUL. seriously. gorgeous.

kelly

p.s. thanks for the (really nice) comment on my blog!