Friday, February 20, 2015

Toddler Tootsies...

In a moment of temporary insanity I signed on to do the craft for P&C's class Valentine party. I love all things hand and footprint related so I decided on footprint heart flower pots for their mamas. It was going swimmingly until my son realized I was going to craft with other kids! The horror!!! He proceeded to cry the entire time I was doing the other kid's foot prints. Eek!




Thankfully, the kids had fun scooping their dirt in their pots, helping plant their flowers, and making something darling for their moms. I love my pots from my two love bugs!

2 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

These are amazing! I still can't believe your babies are toddlers! Where does the time go? They are so cute and such little people these days. That photo of your son looks just like your husband! You both have your mini! :)

Liz said...

These are, as you would say, DARLING!!!