Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Post About Something Other Than my Children is Coming...

But this absolutely isn't it. 


I'm just tellin' it like it is because these busy bees had a great Halloween and you can bet your bottom dollar  I over-documented it. So, without further ado, and in humble opinion...the cutest bees you've ever seen!


They were pretty hyped when we told them they were going trick-or-treating at the UT Pi Phi House and Our Church's Trunk-or-Treat. 


The bee was the perfect costume for Miss Priss because she is truly a busy bee. Always on the move!


The little Mr. kills me with his expressions.




We started our Halloween fun on Halloween-Eve at the UT Pi Phi house where P&C met these adorable twins! And in a very "small world" moment- I instagrammed this photo and a friend of mine quickly responded that these are her cousins! How crazy is that? 





 It's definitely full circle when you're 10 years removed from college and taking your children trick-or-treating at the sorority house rather than living in it! #officiallyold (Caroline wasn't thrilled about her halo. She was pretty much over the photos!)


On Halloween night we got the babies dressed, took a few photos of them with my other favorite bee (Rookie had to get a costume! You know this!) and then left for the church. Our church does "Trunk-or-treat" and people go ALL out and decorate their cars. It is so cute and the babies were in stimulation overload with all of the colors and costumes. It was so fun to see their expressions and excitement.


"Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!"











  I'm not sure who had more fun...me or the bees! I do know that I can't wait for next year :)

5 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Cutest bees ever!

Esmer said...

The one of C and Rookie is killing me! Love it!

katie@tulsadetails said...

They really are so, so cute!! Love their costumes!

Sara McCarty said...

Oh my goodness, they are the cutest little bees ever! Love the antennas. Love that Rookie is dressed like them too! I die.

The Good Life said...

Yep...definitely the cutest bees I've ever seen. They couldn't be more adorable if they tried!