In deciding which cookbook would be my next purchase I decided it would be fun to have a JL cookbook from another state that someone else just loves! So, why not do a swap?? I'm sure you'd all love a new cookbook too!
Here's the 411...
- Put your name, e-mail address and where you live in the comment section. EX: Tiffany- email@example.com - Austin, TX
- I'll take names until Monday, January 24th @ midnight CST
- On Tuesday, I will pair everyone up and e-mail you your partner's e-mail info so you can get in touch and swap addresses.
- You will buy a local Junior League Cookbook and mail it to your partner and they will do the same!
- I will pair you with someone in a different area so you get a cookbook from somewhere fun!
- Please have all cookbooks mailed by February 15th so your partner can have their new cookbook in good time!
- Update: Someone e-mailed me and said they do not have a local JL chapter...so my suggestion would be Amazon. :) You can pick one that is closest to you or most closely matches food in your part of the country. I sure don't want that to stop you from playing.
It will be so fun and I hope you'll all participate! Feel free to twitter, e-mail, post about this swap, etc. The more the merrier! Bon appetite!!
Here are a few of the JL cookbooks from Texas cities. These are 3 of my favorites...Just think...maybe you'll get paired with a Texas gal and get one of these!