- Sandra Bullock's acceptance speech- Class, grace, elegance
- Kathryn Bigelow sticking it to the man. And by "the man" I mean James Cameron.
- Ben Stiller dresses as a crazy Avatar dude. Hilarious!
- Friends, mentors, co-stars introducing the best actor/actress nominees. I loved hearing such wonderful things about each nominee. It made it personal and special.
- Speaking of...Stanley Tucci and Meryl Streep- I would love to be in their inner circle. Love them both!
- The John Hughes tribute. He was the man of my adolescent movie experience. When Ferris and Molly Ringwold walked out it was like I was taken back in time! When you look back at all of the GOOD movies he made it is just crazy.
A few of my favorite gowns were Sandra, Mariska Hargitay, Rachel McAdams and Cameron Diaz. My honorable mention goes to Maggie Gyllenhaal and Miley Cyrus. I thought they both looked really pretty!
Who were your favorites? Or not-so-favorites?? Charlize anyone? And does Demi Moore live in a time capsule? I swear she does.not.age. Flawless!
"Wow. That's better than alimony, eh Kat?" ~ my brother's tweet